You will watch six short video films about the study of the universe.
As you watch match the videos 1-6 with the appropriate headings A-H in the text.
There are two extra headings which you do not need to use.
- The search for “holy grail” in particle physics goes on
- Benefits of doing a degree here and getting employed afterwards
- Getting closer doesn’t always mean having “friendly” intentions
- It caused further evolution of the universe
- It’s impossible to escape from it
- Different “holes” in our study of the universe
- They study physical properties of the universe
- Slowing down? – On the contrary. Speeding up!